Thursday, July 9, 2009

Today

So I really need to keep up with this better. Today I took Sweet Pea to tennis camp and then to the Children's Museum with her good friend. We met her friend (and mom and little brother) in the HEB parking lot to follow each other to the museum. I didn't tell Sweet Pea ahead of time that we were going until I was 100% certain we were going. One of her field trips last fall with school was to the Children's Museum and she has been asking to go since I got out of school for the summer. On the way down there she told me 'Mommy, you make all of my dreams come true'. That is the best thing she could have said to me. I mean, honestly. I need to remember that when she is 13 and completely mad at me for some reason or another and I'm not 'making her dreams come true' because I truly care about her well being!

No comments:

Post a Comment